What is the Software House Dealer Certification Program?
- RD3 Corporation - Security 101
- RFI Communications & Security Systems
- SCI/Video Scan
- Securadyne Systems
- Securitas Electronic Security
- Security By Design
- Security Control Systems
- Security Integrations, Inc.
- Siemens Building Technologies
- Signet Technologies, Inc.
- Site Secure
- Sound & Signal Systems
- Stanley Convergent Security Solutions
- Structure Works, Inc.
- Tech Systems, Inc
- Toepfer Security Corporation
- Turnkey Security, Inc.
- Tyco Integrated Security
- Unlimited Technology, Inc.
- VTI Security Integrators
- Walker Engineering
- WBE Security Control Systems
- Williams Electric
- AC Technical Systems
- Access Technology Systems
- Advanced Cabling
- Advanced Electronic Solutions, Inc.
- Advent Systems, Inc.
- Altel, Inc.
- Cabling Concepts, Inc. / Advanced Cable
- CGL Electronic Security, Inc.
- Control Installations of Iowa
- Corporate Security Services, Inc.
- Deterrent Technologies
- Electronic Security Systems
- Entech Sales & Service
- Eye On Systems
- Firstline Security Systems
- Genesis Security Systems
- Industrial Communication & Sound
- Integrated Access Systems
- Integrated Security Solutions
- Interstate Electronic Systems
- InterTech Security, LLC
- IST (Integrated Security Technologies)
- Johnson Controls
- MC Dean
- Metroplex Control Systems
- Midco Systems, Inc.
- Minuteman Security Technologies
- MSA Systems Integration
- North American Video (NAV)
- Operational Security Systems
- Pendergraph, Inc.
- Phoenix Systems & Service, Inc.
- Preferred Technologies
The Software House Dealer Certification Program is one of the industry's most rigorous technical certification programs, designed to ensure that only the most highly trained security integrators install and support Software House solutions. These elite certifications (Enterprise Partner, Advanced Integrator, and Certified Integrator) are awarded to integrators who successfully complete our intensive training and evaluation program.
Before being certified and admitted into the program, integrators must have established procedures and a proven operating infrastructure. They must demonstrate a strong commitment to customer satisfaction by providing the following:
- 24/7 coverage to the end user
- Testing and diagnostics capabilities
- Remote/on-site troubleshooting resources
- CAD or equivalent drawing and design capabilities
- Adequate in-house supply inventory
Certification = Trust Gained Through Customer Feedback and Proven Track Record
Trusting your security installation to an integrator should not be a leap of faith. It should be based on sound, indisputable facts. Our integrators combine a proven performance record with staying on top of the latest innovations in security to provide the best service available. Each integrator has a history of customer satisfaction. An integrator with a Software House Certification Seal that responds to your request for information signifies that they have:
- Up-to-date Factory trained technicians on staff
- Continuous access to the most current Software House product releases
- Demonstrated Software House product expertise through customer implementation
- Disaster recovery
It also ensures that they have been trained on the latest industry standards and have a high level of IT knowledge in the following areas, depending on level of certification:
- The most current operating systems
- Microsoft and Cisco Certification - MCP, MCTS, MCTS SQL, MCITP DBA, CCNA*
- Networking Knowledge
- Database administration
- SQL Server 2005/2008
Match the Project Complexity with Integrator Level of Expertise
Integrators in the Dealer Certification Program are held to a higher standard so they represent our solutions in the best way possible. The integrators who commit to this program are committed to product excellence and overall customer satisfaction. In order to ensure customers receive the best possible support for their project, we match each project and its level of complexity with an integrator that has the knowledge and field experience to get the job complete to the customer's satisfaction.
For a list of Software House integrators in the Dealer Certified Program, contact Joe Fitzgibbons, Dealer Certification Program Manager.
“The rigorous standards set by Software House to achieve certification guided our growing company in making many sound business decisions related to training and core competencies that are necessary to be the best in our field. The systems we put in place facilitated our growth and continuously benefit our customers.”
JOE MASCIOCCO, Security Integrations
*MCP = Microsoft Certified Professional
MCTS = Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist
MCTS SQL = Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist for SQL Server
MCITP DBA = Microsoft Certified IT Professional DBA
CCNA = Cicsco Certified Network Associate